Odyssey of the Mind

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I had the amazing opportunity this year to coach an Odyssey of the Mind team. I would love to explain this competition to you, but it is a bit abstract. It's very hard to understand until you actually do it. I will direct you to their website, www.odysseyofthemind.com if you would like to understand a little better! I coached the primary team this year, which consisted of 7 very bright and energetic Kindergarten- 2nd graders! I so enjoyed this group of kids, and I look forward to many more seasons to work together! On March 1, we participated in the Regional Competition in Chapel Hill. This age group is more of a demonstration, so we were not scored, and did not compete to move on to the State level. Here are a few snapshots of the day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And of course we had to have a celebration afterwards!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment